User-driven features take customer engagement on digital site plans to new levels
Austin, TX, September 25, 2017 - System Surveyor, the company offering an award-winning mobile and graphical system tool and mobile app, announced the release of version 4.0 with a host of robust features and experience enhancements. The digital site planning tool is being used by integrators to work interactively with customers to design Security, AV, IT, Fire Alarm and other systems. The new capabilities improve the ability to collaborate on multiple surveys, enhance reporting and provide more control over the views of their digital site plans.
“Our user community tell us that the transformation of customer engagement between integrators and customers using System Surveyor is overwhelmingly positive. Because it provides a true system layout, Security managers can collaborate on the system design and make adjustments upfront. By the time the site walk is done, everyone is on the same page about the system requirements increasing confidence for customers and enabling integrators to speed up sales and provide professional, high-margin service,” Christopher Hugman, P.E., CEO of System Surveyor.
As organizations scale the use of System Surveyor, the features and functions of the latest version support more powerful collaboration and advanced use.
Specific highlights of version 4.0:
- A new Management Dashboard showing recent activity summary.
- Ability to create multiple surveys from a multi-page PDF all at once.
- Site level reporting combining information from multiple surveys in a single document.
- Survey Search feature to easily isolate elements using a basic text search.
- Improved Account Profile section with account settings, history, and ability to eliminate unused System Types.
- Simplified account registration and upgrade process.
- Many improvements to the User Interface including changeable icon colors and consolidated Attribute window showing all elements within a Container to name a few.
System Surveyor is exhibiting at ASIS 2017 in Dallas, Texas in Booth 905 on September 26-28, 2017. The company won Security Today’s New Product of the Year (NPOY) award for Best Mobile App for 2017.
About System Surveyor:
System Surveyor is an award-winning digital system design tool that simplifies system design, installation and lifecycle maintenance. It enables deep customer engagement for system integrators and their customers leading to better and more efficient system design and life cycle management.
Supported system types include Video Surveillance, Intrusion Detection, Access Control, Fire-Alarm, Information Technology, Audio-Visual and Cable Infrastructure. The tool works as an iPad-based App or on any device with a networked Web browser. Basic subscription is free and Professional and Team subscriptions are available for enhanced functionality. System Surveyor is based in Austin, Texas and can be found at http://www.SystemSurveyor.com.