New Reporting and User-Driven Features Take Electronic Security System Design Tool to Next Level
Austin, TX, February 2, 2016 - System Surveyor, a Mobile and Cloud based tool that simplifies the design, installation and maintenance of electronic security systems today announced the release of the version 2.5 of their application. The latest release, now available for download in the Apple App Store, provides enhancements to reporting features and adds the ability to export to Excel from the Cloud Workspace among other features. System Surveyor provides system integrators and enterprise security leaders with the ability to collect detailed survey and design information, collaborate with technicians, and securely access plans back at their office. This allows for more efficient design, lifecycle maintenance and an established, accessible system of record.
New features and improvements include:
- Reports dashboard and enhanced reports including an Element Summary report and a “Photo Tour” report
- “Resource Folder” allows users to save email attachment for immediate access and import as a floor plan
- Area of Coverage control enhancement: the angle is adjusted to the center of the angle for easier direction control
- 90 Degree Rotate buttons and improved crop tool for floor plan import
- Send reports and drawings directly to printer
- Other minor enhancements: automatic refresh of the surveys available on site dashboard when connected to network
- Security enhancements
- Improved user interface by enhancing layout, adding hotlinks and navigation controls
- Add ability to export survey attributes to as a CSV or Excel file
- Improve user profile administration
- Security enhancements
"I keep adding surveys and the benefits just keep compounding. This is the easiest survey tool I have used to date and it makes my life of data collection more of a pleasure than a pain. We are making it [System Surveyor] standard in our office for all surveys to improve on the accuracy of our surveys and the execution of the work after the award. You have nailed it perfectly. Keep it coming.” David Fogle, Star Asset Security, a PSA company.
“Because System Surveyor is a mobile app and SaaS (software as a service) cloud-based platform, new features and improvements are included in the subscription and occur frequently. This allows us to constantly improve the software and provide the latest enhancements within weeks and months, not years, providing access to users the next time they log in,” said Lisa Hugman of System Surveyor.
About System Surveyor:
System Surveyor simplifies the design, installation and lifecycle maintenance of electronic security systems and IT assets. The result is improved quality and accuracy of system design, faster implementations, better system reliability, lower total cost of ownership (TCO), and reduced project risk. The award-winning System Surveyor app is available for download on the iPad at the App Store. Basic subscription is free and Professional and Team subscriptions are available for enhanced functionality. System Surveyor is based in Austin, Texas and can be found at http://www.SystemSurveyor.com.